Monday, December 28, 2009

Customers Rave About Kerastase SÉRUM OLÉO-RELAX


We recently came across some reviews for the fabulous Kerastase SÉRUM OLÉO-RELAX which controls volume and provides smoothness, shine, and long-lasting frizz protection. Hair is left glossy and smooth.

"The best one I've ever tried for straightening and relaxing frizz."

"I've been using Kerastase Serum Oleo-Relax for years and my hair literally is a mess without it! I have very thick, processed hair that I like to take good care of. When I apply this after my shower, it relaxes the coarseness and flyaways that drove me nuts before I ever used it! It makes my hair easier to work with and gives a nice shine at the end when dried."

"I have naturally wavy/curly hair that is very reactive to humidity and often looks dry and frizzy even though it is very healthy and not damaged. My hair is shiny and silky, but full of body....not weighted down at all."

"The Oleo-relax is non-greasy, doesn't way the hair down and gives a styled and natural look with out the fly-aways. My hair is soft, movable, and shiney. I have not experienced any build up from using this product and would highly recommend it."

"After hitting 50, I've become increasingly frustrated with my hair. I've been coloring it for a dozen years and have a feeling that it would probably be all gray by now. My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it ... it gets fuller/frizzier each year and no products seem to help calm it down. Oleo Relax does a great job of smoothing my hair, reducing the fullness, leaves a nice silky shine and is not greasy."

Call Von Anthony Salon at 972-731-7600 to help control your dry, rebellious hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment