Monday, February 15, 2010

Recent Reviews on InsiderPages.com


Many thanks to our clients who take the time to share their wonderful Von Anthony Salon experiences.

Here's a couple of comments from InsiderPages.com.

Great Staff
Amy has a great staff at Von Anthony. They are considerate and extremely friendly. I adore the shampoo area. It is relaxing and comforting. I travel from Grand Prairie and enjoy getting my hair done in Frisco. The salon itself is beautiful. It is easy to find and to get into and out.

Client Feels Confident and Beautiful

Amy Kott Hovland has the best staff of stylist who are well trained in the latest hair styles and color applications. The scalp massage given during a shampoo is so relaxing it is hard to stay awake. Also, the shampoo area has reduced lighting and soft soothing music to relax you and make the experience wonderful. Everyone is professional, friendly and courteous. They also have the top of the line products so I can maintain my hair in the same condition that I left the salon in.

Thanks to the Von Anthony Salon I look beautiful and feel very confident about my appearance.

Incredible Salon!
I have gone to the Von Anthony salon since they opened. It is an incredible salon!! I love my hair so much more since I have been there. Amy and her stylist are experts at hair coloring and highlights. They know exactly what color would look best on you and what hairstyle would fit your face and lifestyle best.

It is an incredible salon with incredible stylists!!

You can read all the comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment