Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Von Anthony Salon Staff Share Beauty Tips from their Moms

The staff at Von Anthony Salon, Frisco share beauty tips they learned from their moms.

Lauren Witherspoon, Esthetician - Stand up straight! Use good posture!


Amy, Owner - Beauty comes from within my Mom always said, so if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. What great advice:)

Kristie, Hair Stylist - Go to a good salon...LOL....my mom isn't too beauty knowledgeable...but she always took me to a good stylist

Angela Fayard - My Mom always said drink lots of water and never go to bed with make – up on your face!



Angela Lyman, Massage Therapist - Drink lots of water to flush your system!

Michelle, Hair Stylist - My mom never left the house without make-up and her nails done.. Guess you could say I take after her!

Rachel, Hair Stylist - Before flat irons were invented, i was taught how to straighten my hair by sleeping in a pony tail on the top of my head with two huge velcro rollers in ( i looked like Mickey Mouse)....i went to school with, somewhat straight hair.

Ashley, Hair Stylist - She always and still tells me to wash my makeup off before I go to bed so my pores can breathe.

Courtney, Hair Styist - One of my mom's many beauty tips was when it comes to applying blush, make a big smile and apply the blush on the apples of your cheek bone and that helps gives definition, but most of all beauty comes from within....from your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment