Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet Jerri Wimbish, Stylist at Von Anthony Salon



Jerri M. Wimbish

Responsibilities at Von Anthony Salon?
I am a cosmetologist and I perform color, hair cutting and styling, and special occasion hair dressing.

Experience

I am certified in Great Lengths and Aqua Beautyline Hair Extensions, and have worked with various wig companies. I am certified in Mizani Relaxer system, Chi Quick smooth, Bio-Ionic straighteners, and Simply Straight Keratin treatment by evolution. I also shape and wax eyebrows and am certified in Nova Lash eye lash extensions. I trained in True make-up applications. I have been an artistic director for
Matrix and have also styled hair and touched up make-up between sets
for HSN (Home Shopping Network).

Why did you get into the beauty industry?
My aunt owned a salon in Kansas City Missouri, I grew up in the business. I loved the salon atmosphere.

Favorite hair care tip?
My favoirite hair tip is always us a serum or a protective agent on hair when using hot tools.

Favorite celebrity hair?
Debra Messing.

Worst celeb hair?
Brittany Spears.

Favorite beauty Icon?
Marilyn Monroe.

What do you like to do in your free time?
Relax, shop, exercise, take a quick get-away trip.

Best advice ever received?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Where did you grow up?
Kansas City Mo.

What book is currently on your nightstand?
King James Version of the Bible

Vegetable you won't touch.
I don't care for is Brussel Sprouts.

Favorite home cooked meal.
Thanksgiving Dinner.

What playing on your Ipod right now?
Black Eyed Peas.

What is your favorite vacation spot?
A beach with white sand and blue water, Cancun I guess.

What is your favorite item in your house?
The patio is my favorite spot in the house.

Favorite Starbucks drink?
I love Chai Tea.

What do you want to say to your future clients?
Come to Von Anthony Salon where you will find a unique, fun filled yet relaxing atmosphere where I can transform your old look into a visible change that will compliment your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment