Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Customer Review: A Kérastase salon hair treatment makes for super silky, soft, shiny hair


A California Beauty Blogger recently shared her Kerastase Hair Treatment experience.

Click here to read it.

Some highlights from the review:

I got one of the treatments and left with super silky, soft, shiny hair (that’s a whole lotta S’s).

The whole thing began with an evaluation of my hair.

The treatment provides an intense conditioning. They spray the treatment in after shampooing using a special method that allows them to cover as much hair as possible.

It’s actually pretty quick process. It took just a few minutes. Roland, a stylist and owner of Elevation, told me these treatments work very quickly and give the same results as treatments that used to require a lot of sitting around and waiting for them to work. He also said the Kérastase line is all about immediate results, as opposed to other lines which can take awhile.

My hair was already in pretty good condition. I don’t do a lot to it; I usually let it air dry and rarely use any sort of heat appliance. But I could still feel a big difference after the treatment, and my hair continues to feel very soft a week later. It’s also very shiny. I would think that anyone with damaged hair would notice an even bigger difference after one of these treatments.

Von Anthony Salon is your North Texas location for Kerastase Hair Rituals.

Try one for free with your cut and color appointment July 20 - 23. 972-731-7600.

No comments:

Post a Comment