Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meet Holly Peyton Stylist at Von Anthony Salon



Responsibilities at Von Anthony Salon? Hair stylist, cut, colorist, and makeup artist

Why did you get into the beauty industry? I always liked beauty and art. I loved the finished look of hairstyles and I had a passion to keep up with the latest beauty and fashion trends.

How do you stay innovative and up-to-date in your industry?
Hair shows, cutting and coloring education classes, and keeping up to date on all the latest haircuts and color trends for the seasons. Another great way I like to do this is look at what the celebrities are wearing.

Favorite hair care tip? To create volume from the crown, blow dry everything straight forward, whether it's using a round brush, or a paddle brush. By doing this your blow drying the hair the opposite way it lays. When hair is all the way dry flip all the hair back and style the rest as desired. This will add volume and height.


Favorite celebrity hair? Giselle Bundchen

Worst celeb hair? Kelly Osbourne

Who is your favorite beauty icon? Kim Kardashian and Whitney Port

What do you like to do in your free time? I'm a musician and singer, so I love to write music, play my guitar, and lead worship.

Best advice ever received. To take one day at a time and enjoy the journey on the road to my destiny , because everything is in God's timing.

Where did you grow up? A small town in East Texas called Rusk.

What book is currently on your nightstand? Fire and Fragrance by Sean Feucht and Andy Byrd

Vegetable you won't touch. Beets

Favorite home cooked meal. Homemade Pizza

What playing on your iPod right now? Sean feucht "Your presence is Enough" album

What is your favorite vacation spot? San Destin, Florida

What is your favorite item in your house? My bed, I LOVE MY SLEEP :)

Favorite Starbucks drink? White Chocolate Mocha

What do you want to say to your future clients? When you feel good about your hair, you feel good about yourself. Also your cut, color and style of your hair says a lot about who you are as a person and I want to always make my clients feel special, and feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment