Friday, April 1, 2011

Meet Kelli Felderhoff, Stylist at Von Anthony Salon, Frisco


Responsibilities at Von Anthony Salon? To provide my clients with the finest service throughout their hair makeover experience and to teach each client everything I feel is necessary to recreate the style they came in hoping for.

Why did you get into the beauty industry? My Aunt Janie has owned a salon most of my life, and I always looked up to her. I loved how close she was with each and every client and her happiness always showed through her growing business.

How do you stay innovative and up-to-date in your industry?
I love to travel to different color and cutting classes across the US. Every time I see something I like from another stylist I am always excited to learn from them.

Favorite hair care tip?
Round brush your fringe backward on a smaller round brush and let it cool, you will have the perfect swoopy bangs!

Favorite celebrity hair?
Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. I love her free flowing curls and her Ombre hair color throughout most of the seasons.

Worst celeb hair?
At the moment I would have to say that Drew Barrymore's color is not striking my fancy.

Who is your favorite beauty icon?
Cindy Crawford, I've always wanted to be 5'10 like Cindy Crawford ;)

What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to hang out with my Fiancé, cook and scrap book!

Best advice ever received.
Life is too short to live with regret.

Where did you grow up?
The Colony, TX

Vegetable you won't touch.
I will literally eat anything

Favorite home cooked meal.
Lasagna, with cottage cheese in the mix

What playing on your Ipod right now?
Something country.

What is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere with a beach

What is your favorite item in your house?
My Buddha head decor

Favorite Starbucks drink?
Skinny Vanilla Latte

What do you want to say to your future clients?
Come get a makeup lesson, I love to teach fun makeup tricks.

To make an appointment with Kelli, call Von Anthony Salon at 972-731-7600

No comments:

Post a Comment