Monday, October 10, 2011

Recent Reviews For Von Anthony Salon, Frisco


We were thrilled to come across these recent reviews for Von Anthony Salon. We love our clients!

Veronica ‎

I used Von Anthony Salon for my pre -wedding pampering. There were 8 of us for hair and make up and it was the most fun ever! Everyone looked and felt beautiful! They pampered us all morning, with beverages and allowing us to bring in food. All of the stylist and makeup artists were AMAZING! I would highly recommend them for any event where you want to have all your girls together, and the salon is gorgeous for photos! I have since been going to Melisa for every appointment, love her, she is amazing. I even had some really fun tinsel put in my hair, so many people stooped and asked me about them! I recommend Von Anthony salon to everyone.

cat6369 ‎
Great haircut at a reasonable price and they have the best products! The salon is beautiful.

Anon
Relax in Luxury This is a beautiful salon and spa. I thoroughly enjoyed my facial. It was a relaxing, wonderful experience! I will be back soon!

Anon
Great Staff Everyone was so nice from the minute I walked in the door. I was very impressed with the atmosphere. Loved my spa services! I felt pampered and refreshed. I would highly recommend this salon to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment