Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Recent Reviews For Von Anthony Salon, Frisco

"This is an upscale salon with a down to Earth feel. You are treated so well. The facilities are state of the art and beautiful and the service can't be beat. The staff at the front desk are always attentive and very friendly. My daughter and i both love our haircuts. The continuing education required of the staff is amazing. They do not rest on their laurels. They always know the newest trends, products, etc."
J. Plano, TX


"I have been going to Von Anthony for 2 years now and love my stylist! She knows color like no other and is always on time (which could be rare in this business)! I would not dream of going anywhere else!"
M. Frisco, TX

"This is the best salon I have ever been to! Not only is the decor and ambiance lovely ... the people are great as well! Really!! From the moment I walk in to the moment I leave I'm treated with top notch service. I love this place and you will too!!"
M

"What a lovely experience! I enjoyed orange water while being pampered at Von Anthony Salon.  I had a very relaxing shampoo with a massage...nearly fell asleep:) Everything smells great - and natural, unlike many salons. I would highly recommend it!"
T, Aubrey, TX

More reviews can be found on the Von Anthony Salon Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment