Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray Review - Add Volume and Texture

We came across a blog review of the ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray.

Here's what the blogger likes about it:

  1. Adding mega volume to the roots and feels weightless and looks completely invisible on the hair – Amazing…I use it every morning to lift the roots.
  2. Adding texture – I love spraying my hair with it after I curl my hair. It gives this effortless beach wave texture to the curl.

    I spent years trying to figure out how the models/celebs have  this “undone” and effortless wavy hair (just like they got out of the bed but much better), and this is the key product!

    Of course having highlights in the hair also helps to bring out dimension and texture. I have tried numerous texture sprays and I love this one the most as it doesn’t make my hair sticky and crunchy nor does it weigh my hair down. The particles of this spray are so small so they go on invisible and still keep your hair look natural.


Available at Von Anthony Salon, Frisco. 972-731-7600


You can read the full review here


No comments:

Post a Comment