Thursday, April 28, 2016

Meet Sara Argabright, Stylist at Von Anthony Salon in Frisco


Sara recently graduated from our 1-year apprentice program.

Favorite hair care tip? If you are looking to grow your hair out strong & healthy, make sure to come in for a trim every 4-6 weeks to keep those dead ends from spreading! The longer you let your split ends stay, the worse they become. 

Favorite Kerastase product and why? The Architect shampoo and conditioner. I have seen the Architect line change extremely damaged hair into healthy, shiny, full flowing hair again! It is the line that I use in my shower. 


Favorite Oribe product and why? Imperial Blowout. Imperial Blowout is meant to not only hold your style for 3-4 days, but also repair your hair! It is a part of the gold lust line, and works wonders if you're looking to keep your curls bouncier longer! 

Favorite celebrity hair? Blake Lively

Who is your favorite beauty icon? Desi Perkins

What do you like to do in your free time? I love to spend my free time with my salon sisters or my family! I also love attending classes on color or cut.


Best advice ever received? Everything happens for a reason. 

Where did you grow up? Colorado, & Denton Texas

Favorite home cooked meal. Anything with pasta!


What is your favorite vacation spot? Wiesbaden, Germany.

Favorite Starbucks drink? Double chocolate chip frap. 


"You know you're a hair stylist when… “coming to work is the highlight of your day"

What do you want to say to your future clients? I am so excited to make you feel beautiful and give you your hairspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment