Friday, January 4, 2019

New Year, New Hair - 2019 Hair Trends

Go For It In 2019!
Ringing in the New Year calls for fresh starts of all kinds, making it the perfect time to head to the salon.
The stylists at Von Anthony Salon love what they do & have the skills to make your dream hair come true.
Call 972-731-7600 to make your New Year's appointment.
Check out some of the statement making cuts that are on trend for 2019. 
Blunt Fringe: If you want to kick off the New Year with a bold statement, a set of fresh fringe will certainly get the job done.

Cascading Layers
Switch out your one-length cut for a layered one!

Textured Pixie
Keeping the layers longer on top helps this Pixie make a statement in 2019!

Textured Curls

Texture, volume and curly bangs add personality to this look!
Call 972-731-7600 to book your New Year appointment!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this blog, I have found amazing ideas for hairstyle and especially for short hair cut...

    Thanks for great information...I really happy to visit this post. It is very informative.

    Hair Fashions in Cadboro Bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Kappersopleiding

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Best Croc Flat Irons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post I really like it. I'm always going to the hair salon

    ReplyDelete