Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kérastase Elixir Ultime: I Tried It!


We read a great review by Deborah Dunham about Kérastase Elixir Ultime on the Stylist blog.

From the review:
  • The thought of adding oil to your hair is sure to conjure up images of greasy, weighted, flat strands.
  • So when a box of Kérastase Elixir Ultime landed on my desk, I, like so many of my good-hair-day-chasing girlfriends, could not imagine how using oil would give me soft, shiny hair like it promised.
  • The fragrance that filled the air in my tiny bathroom was sweet, soothing and enough to make me go hmmm. Or mmm. I am a sucker for all things that smell great.
  • After applying the oil to my roots and working its way to the ends of my hair, I left it on for a few minutes while I caught up on e-mails.
  • I shampooed as usual, but skipped the conditioner since the Elixir Ultime was supposed to leave my hair well-conditioned.
  • When I was blow-drying my locks, not only could I still smell the blend of precious oils, but my hair felt incredibly smooth, soft and light.
  • And even as I sit here the next day, my strands are still shinier and silkier than they have been in a long time. Glad I opened that box after all!
Kérastase Elixir Ultime is available at Von Anthony Salon, Frisco.

972-731-7600

No comments:

Post a Comment