Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My hair’s newest friend: Kerastase RESISTANCE Line


We found this review about the Kerastase RESISTANCE Line on the "She wears many hats blog."

"Last spring I began losing lots of hair, all of a sudden. Lots. Whether due to hormones, chemicals in the water, styling, or a combination of all the above, I’ll never know. What I do know is that I was freaking out.

But this Kerastase… I don’t know what’s in it, but whatever it is, it’s good stuff. I immediately felt a change in my hair. After using it now for over a month, I’ve seen a gradual change in the texture and strength of my hair. And I want to tell everyone I know about it.

I’ve found it’s worth every pretty penny, because for me it works. Works mighty fine indeed. And it smells so loverly. My husband and my son tell me quite often, how nice my hair smells.

I’ve been using the Kerastase Resistance Bain Age Recharge Lipo Replenishing Shampoo, the Masque Age Recharge, and the Resistance Volumactive Volume Expansion Spray. I use the Masque Age Recharge as a daily conditioner for a couple of minutes, and once or twice a week as the full 5 minutes masque."

The Kerastase RESISTANCE Line is available at Von Anthony Salon, Frisco. 972-731-7600.

No comments:

Post a Comment