Thursday, August 26, 2010

Von Anthony Salon Stylists Share Their Favorite Kerastase Products

Von Anthony Salon Stylists share the products they can't live without!

Amy Kott-Hovland
Double Force- It's a finishing spray that protects the hair with ceramics and a UV filter. Some hairsprays leave hair dull and dry but double force is a workable spray that is undetectable to the touch but really holds. I often use it on damp hair as a volumizer.

Melissa White
My favorite product is the new shampoo and conditioner, Bain Nutri Thermique. It has heat protecting agents in the shampoo & conditioner that are heat activated....so even your hot water you shampoo with helps penetrate the moisture into your cortex(hair shaft)....I think we all need some moisture to help save our hair from this Texas heat!





Ashley Berry
The styling aid Kerastase Resistance Substance Constructive - It's for dry, weakened, color treated hair. When I was in cosmetology school I sizzled my bangs due to bleach and flat ironing. I had never even heard of Kerastase at the time and my girlfriend brought me this life saving product. I used it religiously for about a week and with a slight trim my bang was completely back to normal. :)

Kristie Betlejewski
Age Premium Dietary Supplements - They are the only way to supplement your body to nourish your hair from the inside out. For people with thinning and lack luster hair due to hormones and aging, these vitamins replace what your body is missing and gives you the hair you used to have! If you are younger and not having issues due to ageing and your hair still isn't what you want it be, the green vitamins will give you the extra nutrients to give you thicker, denser, and shiner hair. Vitamins are the only way to improve your hairs' quality as it goes out, instead of just repairing the condition after it has grown.

Von Anthony Salon 972-731-7600

No comments:

Post a Comment