Monday, February 27, 2012

Amy's Top Oscar Picks For 2012

Amy Kott Hovland, Owner of Von Anthony Salon, Frisco shares her favorite looks from the 2012 Oscars.

I hands down pick Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford. That structured dress with a low pony perfect make up and that cuff on her wrist was a jaw dropping look.

I also loved Viola Davis is that form fitting green gown from Vera Wang.
With her short hair shape worn in its natural state. Breathtaking Beautiful.


Rooney Mara hair great hair a bold lip in Givenchy with No Accessories!! I know not everyone would like this but I could have looked at her all night!



I loved Michelle Williams with her cropped blonde hair in a very pretty corally red tulle Louis Vuitton gown.



Milla Jovovich had a beautiful up- do.





George Clooney was easy on the eyes as always. Men and women always love his hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment