Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How Hairdreams Transformed My Hair


Von Anthony Salon is your North Texas provider of Hair Dreams hair extensions.

We recently came across a wonderful article about how Hair Dream's transformed one woman's hair.

From the article:
  • Last week, I came to the disheartening realization that my boyfriend had better hair than me. Yes, really.
  • After years and years of processing and a recent dye job that left my hair brittle and damaged, my mane is not looking too great.
  • Only absolutely healthy, thoroughly tested hair passes the stringent Hairdreams’ quality control.
  • After a thorough consultation with one of their stylists, Hairdreams matched my hair and chose the length (I choose 18”!) that my hair was about to be.
  • The entire process literally took three hours and it was completely painless.
  • When my stylist was done and I looked in the mirror, I was literally in shock–my hair looked AMAZING! My dry and damaged locks were now long, glamorous, and healthy looking!
  • I was proud to show it off and loving my new-found confidence.
  • Oh, and the day after, I headed to a friend’s Super Bowl party with a slicked back pony tail and NO obvious signs of extensions.
  • Oh, and in case you were wondering, I now have the better hair in the relationship (wink!). Thank you Hairdreams for making my hair beautiful again!

Click here to read this woman's full testimony.

Ready for amazing, long, glamorous locks? Call Von Anthony Salon at 972-731-7600.

No comments:

Post a Comment