Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet Jenelle Anderson, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist at Von Anthony Salon


Why did you get into the beauty industry?
I really love to make people look and feel good.


How do you stay innovative and up-to-date in your industry?
I take classes and learn from my
co-workers.

Favorite hair care tip?
Don't wash your hair every day. Also, use heat protection products.

Favorite celebrity hair?
Jennifer Anniston

Worst celeb hair?
Britney Spears

Who is your favorite beauty icon?
Jennifer Anniston. She is a
classic beauty.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to hang out with my friends shopping, getting a mani/pedi and enjoying a glass of wine.

Best advice ever received?
To always stay true to myself.

Where did you grow up?
Austin, TX

What book is currently on your nightstand?
US Weekly and People magazine.

Vegetable you won't touch.
I love all vegetables.

Favorite home cooked meal.
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.

What playing on your iPod right now?
Adele, "Someone Like You"

What is your favorite vacation spot?
Cruises

What is your favorite item in your house?
My doggies.

Favorite Starbucks drink?
Earl Grey Tea Latte'

What do you want to say to your future clients?
I look forward to being your "Day Maker" and putting a fabulous smile on your face.

Von Anthony Salon, 972-731-7600

No comments:

Post a Comment